How much will I get paid?
Every approved recipe you submit gets you 💰5 Bucks.
What are your submission rules?
- One serving/portion should not exceed 599 calories
- Do not steal pictures from other websites
- Do not violate anyone’s copyrights! Any recipe submission with violations will be removed immediately
- Original photography and content including a recipe is required
- Registration is required to submit recipes
- Include awesome photos of your recipe
- We reserve the right to remove recipes at any time
- Submissions are moderated
By submitting images and content to EatGuiltFree.com you authorize its use and agree to the following:
- Submitter owns the copyright of the image(s) or has obtained permission to use and submit the image(s);
- Confer to EatGuiltFree.com the nonexclusive web rights to use any image accepted
- Allow EatGuiltFree.com to use images for public relations, internal site advertising, advertising to promote the website and other press purposes.
A Couple of Tips
- Make your serving size/portions BIG! Give us the biggest bang for your buck (calorie talk).
- Example–don’t submit a cookie recipe where one (1) cookie is 300 calories. Because who really eats just one cookie?
- Include awesome photos of your recipe. It’s all about presentation! Your photos should make us want to lick our computer screen.
How long does it take for recipe submissions to appear on the website?
Moderation can take up to 24 hours, but we typically review your submissions much faster. Please be patient with us.
How will I know if my submission is accepted or declined?
Each new submission will appear on the my submissions page under “pending review”. If a submission is declined, it will appear as “declined”. If a submission is accepted, congrats! It will appear as “approved”.